🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What about 3D World?
Page options
d6cefb0d
Community Member

What about 3D World?

Do you think 3d technology will become unusable for 3d artists and AI will take over in the next 15 years?
How do you actually see the future of the 3D world in the next 15 years?

5 REPLIES 5
tsaginowski
Community Member

I think manual 3D will remain, it will just take a more dedicated niche in 3D spaces.

Do you think that at some point there will be a merger of big systems like Metaverse and Unreal Engine and that there will be too much work for 3D artists? That it is still the job of the future?

Branko N wrote:

Do you think that at some point there will be a merger of big systems like Metaverse and Unreal Engine and that there will be too much work for 3D artists? That it is still the job of the future?

Yes, I realy believe on it. With metaverse everybody will needs 3D models, the demand will rises a lot in astronomical sizes.

arnold_oduor
Community Member

Like any other program, AI requires input. 

81f2681a
Community Member

I don´t think 3D will be unusable and AI will do all art jobs in the world. I think the AI is just a new tool that artists will use to do their jobs. AI like Dalle needs to be "operated" by some humam to do any art, and you must know how to imput and write a good text to get the art you want. Not many people knows how to do it.

AI could just turn artists useles, if and just if they develops free will. The day that an AI thinks by itself and, tooks its own decisions, pursues what it thinks is best for its own "life", and starts searching for a job as an artist, and make any art without any human commands, and getting its own money, so this is the day that AI will definetively makes all human artists useless.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members