🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What will happen if the client provide a feed...
Page options
fileonline
Community Member

What will happen if the client provide a feedback to me after completing the project while i do not

Let say i completed a project >> and the client provide either positive or negative feedback >> while i did not provide any feedback about the client >> so will the customer feedback be visible to others and to me? or to be able to make the client feedback public i will need to provide a feedback about the client ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Once the client has left feedback, you have 2 weeks to leave feedback yourself.

If after the 2 weeks have passed you have still not left feedback for the client, the client's feedback to you will show on your profile regardless. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
arianmarie
Community Member

I think the client's feedback to you will still show up.

One thing I realized late though is that the feedback will only show up after you got paid for the job.

I thought there had been some issue with my feedback before, but I just waited for the hold period to pass and for the payment to be credited to me, and then the feedback reflected to my profile.

Hope this helps!

Once the client has left feedback, you have 2 weeks to leave feedback yourself.

If after the 2 weeks have passed you have still not left feedback for the client, the client's feedback to you will show on your profile regardless. 

Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying my answer!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members