🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When I can get the invitation for Expert vett...
Page options
bilal4382
Community Member

When I can get the invitation for Expert vetted?

Hello Guys,

I'm a top rated freelancer and recently I have completed 10k earnings threshold and soon My large contract threshold will be done and looking forward to become a top rated plus. 

I'm maintaining 100 percent Jss, 

Client Recommendation 91 percent

Upwork Skill Certification - (certified Editorial Designer)

So my question is once I will become a top rated plus then usually By when I can be invited for the expert vetted? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi MD Billal,

First off, congratulations on the work you've done so far and your drive to continue improving your profile. However, as you may already know, the Expert-Vetted badge is by invitation only in select skill categories, and we won't be able to confirm when you'll be invited. The best way to get invited in the future is to stay active on Upwork and maintain a great reputation among your clients. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi MD Billal,

First off, congratulations on the work you've done so far and your drive to continue improving your profile. However, as you may already know, the Expert-Vetted badge is by invitation only in select skill categories, and we won't be able to confirm when you'll be invited. The best way to get invited in the future is to stay active on Upwork and maintain a great reputation among your clients. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you for your attention. Yes i will try my best to keep growing my upwork profile.

gauravjain91011
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Thank you for providing the details. I have a follow-up question: Does this program extend to candidates who have recently joined Upwork and lack a history of earnings? I've been on Upwork for the past couple of months but haven't been successful in securing any work. Therefore, I'm considering obtaining this badge, leveraging my 10+ years of experience.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members