🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When my payment will arrive?
Page options
8bc19d20
Community Member

When my payment will arrive?

I got a message like this:

(employer) approved the milestone

Milestone 1: "(project)"

Amount paid: $31.00

and when i click view details, it says:

Payment
Amount released: $31.00 released on Jul 25

It has been 2 days. But when i go to settings and click get paid my balance seems still 0. I submitted my ID and photo too. Does it have anything to do with my profile photo?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Said,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

In your case, the funds will be available for withdrawal on the 30th.

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
759e32fa

Hi Said,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

In your case, the funds will be available for withdrawal on the 30th.

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

thank you, do i also have to wait for my id card to be approved?

Said K wrote:

thank you, do i also have to wait for my id card to be approved?

Yes, you will have to verify your identity before you can receive payment. That might prove to be difficult since you don't have a picture of yourself. Your profile is interesting. How did you find a job? Since you don't offer any marketable skills, it looks like you knew the client already outside of upwork, right?

Very strange. The client in question has spent $430,000 on Upwork. 

He hired 10 people for the job. 

A profile without a photo, with a title that is nonsense, without an introduction.
How is such a profile admitted?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members