🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I directly get Job Success Score instead ...
Page options
8436b17c
Community Member

Why I directly get Job Success Score instead of getting Rising Talent Badge?

Hi. I finished my 6th job from 4 different clients with 5 of the jobs are 5 stars and 1 job is without feedback. 

After that, my job success score is calculated as 82%

I have 2 questions regarding this:

1- Why my JSS is 82% even though I finish every job on time, reply clients on time and all of my jobs resulted with 5 stars?

2- Why I directly get a job success score instead of getting rising talent badge? One of my friend similar to my profile directly got a rising talent badge but he don't have job success score. I would prefer rising talent badge but why I cant get it even though I meet every requirements?

I look forward to hearing from you, thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
wescowley
Community Member

Your score is low because at least one client left poor private feedback. Did you fully refund any clients or close any contracts without payment? If so, it could be one of those. If not, it's one of the ones that left good public feedback. That happens.

Rising Talent is for people that don't qualify for a JSS yet because they don't have enough closed jobs. Once you have enough closed jobs to get your JSS, you no longer qualify for Rising Talent

8436b17c_0-1643201498316.png

This is the list of my jobs. I didn't refund anyone or close any contracts without payment. All of my jobs completed successfully. So is it because my first job was left without feedback and It has a poor "private" feedback?

badaruu
Community Member

Not seriously your first job 

petra_r
Community Member

Veli A wrote: So is it because my first job was left without feedback and It has a poor "private" feedback?

No. A client can't just leave private feedback. All clients who leave public feedback also leave private feedback and vice versa.

So one of the clients who left 5 stars left less enthusiastic private feedback.

The stars are mostly irrelevant, the average (!) on the platform is 4.9 because most clients just leave 5 stars regardless of whether they liked the work or not. What matters for the JSS is the private feedback.

badaruu
Community Member

Hi. I also had a similar case, and it's not fair at all.

I made some research and believe that either one of your client gave you a poor private feedback or so.

am still facing that issue currently

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members