🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why am I not getting graphic design work?
Page options
design_door
Community Member

Why am I not getting graphic design work?

Dear Community!

I'm not still not getting any graphic design work from COVID-19. If you have any solve please let me know.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e68480524b61d88d

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
sajal36
Community Member

Seems your profile is set to private. Make it public to increase your profile visibility.

kbadeau
Community Member

Graphic design is one of the most saturated fields on Upwork. You don't have a portfolio for people to see past work you've done, you don't specialize in anything, and your profile is word salad which doesn't tell prospective clients anything at all about what you know how to do or what software you use. Not that there's not a place for designers who just use Canva or Adobe Templates, but you need to give potential clients some sort of idea what your style is, and you need to get some more gigs so you can get a job success score.

celgins
Community Member

I agree with Kelly.

As a graphic designer and someone who has hired graphic designers, I would never hire a graphic designer who doesn't have a portfolio. For anyone in a design/creative field, a portfolio is arguably the most important thing you can show a potential client.

You have good work history as a graphic designer, so I'm sure you have sample designs you can show. If not, you should create a few items specifically for your Upwork profile. Potential clients will expect it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members