🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why am i not get Rising Talent yet?
Page options
asifaqeel
Community Member

Why am i not get Rising Talent yet?

Hi there!

Can you please tell me why am I not a rising talent yet? I have successfully completed 1 Job. And as well as I spend 100 connects but could not get a second job. And zero Profile views in recent months. Please help me.

22 REPLIES 22
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
f364a551
Community Member

Almost the same issue I'm facing now, I have completed 4 jobs 2 good reviews and another review soon, but I haven't gotten the rising talent badge now, please look into this, and also I don't get invitations to job atall. Upwork please look into this.

The same problem

Hi Andrei,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
patanwala_husain
Community Member

I can see your job is still in progress. If you have already completed the job, You can ask your client to leave feedback on your contract.

Husain P wrote:

You can ask your client to leave feedback on your contract.

The client was suspended and has been gone for months.

My client sends me a direct contract. He sends me the job details and goes.
After complete the contract, I submit it at the given time. But my client
no leaves any feedback. The client was suspended and has been gone for
a month. Then what should I do?

Muhammad A wrote:
 Then what should I do?

It doesn't matter. You can close the contract or leave it open, neither makes any difference. Contracts with suspended clients are excluded from your metrics.

Thanks for your article helpful to me.
867f941e
Community Member

Hi

I have the same challenge. I have completed 2-3 jobs and yet not received any info on rising talent. Moreover, I have applied to so many jobs and got no response.

Really want to do well on this platform!

Hi Madhvi,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Madhvi G wrote:

I have the same challenge. I have completed 2-3 jobs and yet not received any info on rising talent. Moreover, I have applied to so many jobs and got no response.

You've only completed one contract, the others are still open and won't get Rising Talent status because that completed contract went badly. That nukes any chance of a Rising Talent badge. 

f364a551
Community Member

Almost the same issue I'm facing now, I have completed 4 jobs 2 good reviews and another review soon, but I haven't gotten the rising talent badge now, please look into this, and also I don't get invitations to job atall.
Upwork please look into this.

Hi Samuel,

Rest assured, everything is working as designed. Once you're eligible to receive the badge it will be automatically awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dfbe4e6a
Community Member

I'm having this issue too, even though I meet all the requirements, I have:

• Passed the Upwork rediness test with a score of 5.0 on my second try
  • Completed projects on time for my clients, while also having PERFECT 5.0 STAR FEEDBACK
  • Have had a 100% complete profile for over a month, and have kept it up to date on a weekly basis
  • Availability status has been set to Public since I created the profile unless it was due to an update to the site that effected that... which has already been fixed and I'm public again
  • Have submit high-quality personalised proposals on a daily basis to relevent clients.
  • Have been very active for the past 90 days since creating the profile with the acception of 2 weeks where I had to repair my computer due to technical issues, in which after such was done I was immediatly back to getting contracts.
  • AND have adhered to ALL of Upwork's terms of service

The only reason I can think of is maybe... just maybe the cause is that maybe I haven't reached the 90 day mark, which I highly doubt since I made this account back around the beginning of September, and if not for that I'm being unrightfully punished for those 2 inactive weeks in which it was impossible for me to ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING??!?

Still though, no email... diddly squat butts.

Anyone have any ideas how this could possibly be happening or is it just the system being a prejudice automated pain?

Hi Ayda,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have not received a Rising Talent badge yet. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep...

Is it possible that I haven't gotten the NOTIFICATION for the Rising Talent badge because I wasn't subscribed to upwork's "Marketting Email".... If not, is there any possibility you can tell me exactly what I'm missing considering I should be meeting all the requirements....?
(Now being on the brink of getting my first $1000 worth of earnings and JSS, at 100% may I add)

Thank you
- Ayda G.

Hey Ayda,

Did you end up getting your Rising Talent badge since then? I'm having the same issue.

If you can write a quick update, I'd highly appreciate it. 

17f65a16
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. Does anyone know what's the solution ? I already have my first 1.5k+ earning and meet all criterias of Rising Talent Badge.

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for your message. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I can see that I have met all the required criterias mentioned on the page but I have not received any badge. May you please review the case and let me know where am I lacking ?

Thanks.

Abhishek

f32b7cbf
Community Member

Hello Muhammad

if you're sending proposals and still not getting the job so there is a problem with your cover letter. your cover letter not convincing the concerned person. so write a better letter and don't lose hope try again and again.

Best of luck

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths