cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Completed project is disappeared from my profile page

Moemen Y Member Since: May 29, 2018
11 of 72

I've completed two projects with IDs "21224525 , 21232724"  but today they disappeared from my profile. Also, I've used my top rated perk to remove a feedback and it's removed but now it showed up"20921539".
Thanks..

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 72

Hi Moemen,

I checked your contracts and both of them are listed on your profile. Regarding the contracts that you`ve removed the feedback, it's not listed on your profile. Thank you. 

Untitled
Highlighted
13 of 72

Thank you for the fast reply. But they are not listed as shown in the attached screenshot.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 72

Hi Moemen,

Please log out and log in again to your account, on my end your jobs are listed on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Nora M Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
15 of 72

Hi,

After months of refunding to a client, the feedback is back on my profile? What's the solution?

Thanks beforehand.

Best,

Nora

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
16 of 72

Having the same problem I refunded amount to the Client in July and it costed me my Top Rated Status (I wasn't aware of the top rated perk back then)  and today that feedback is again appearing on my profile. I am unable to contact the support about this as the "Get Help"button isnt working. 

Any mods please check and resolve this! 

Thanks in advance. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 72

@Namita S wrote:

Having the same problem I refunded amount to the Client in July and it costed me my Top Rated Status (I wasn't aware of the top rated perk back then)  and today that feedback is again appearing on my profile. I am unable to contact the support about this as the "Get Help"button isnt working. 

Any mods please check and resolve this!

It is a bug that affects everyone... Upwork are aware of it and were, as of yesterday, dealing with it.

Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
18 of 72

Thanks Petra for the update!

I hope this is resolved soon. 

Ace Contributor
Rohan S Member Since: Mar 23, 2017
19 of 72

Hello folkes,

Last month, I was working on a project but it was not going well with the client so I refunded his amount and as well the job was "cancelled". But that job is showing up in my profile now saying "No feedback given". This was not there before today. Today the first time I am experiencing this. How is it possible ? Don't know what is up to Upwork. Is there any way to sort this out ? No doubt it is embarassisng.

20 of 72

unfortunately, It didn't work.
Also, I asked a friend to see how my profile look like and he sent me this screenshot. The contracts are not listed.
Note: They**Edited for Community Guidelines** were listed yesterday.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS