🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will an active milestone affect my JSS?
Page options
nato-lagidze
Community Member

Will an active milestone affect my JSS?

Hello, Upwork community!

I have two questions:

1. I have an active milestone in a long-term fixed-price contract. Currently, I don't have time so I told the client that I won't be available for several weeks (and he's okay with that) but he had already activated the milestone. Will this affect my JSS if I don't submit the work for a while? 

2. I have an active contract without any active milestones. My client refused to close the contract because he contacts me in about 3-4 weeks. Will this affect my JSS during the inactive times?

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Nato L wrote:

1. I have an active milestone in a long-term fixed-price contract. Currently, I don't have time so I told the client that I won't be available for several weeks (and he's okay with that) but he had already activated the milestone. Will this affect my milestone if I don't submit the work for a while? 

2. I have an active contract without any active milestones. My client refused to close the contract because he contacts me in about 3-4 weeks. Will this affect my JSS during the inactive times?1

1. It won't do any harm. Just don't let it go for 90 days as the contract would be cancelled then,

2. No, that doesn't affect your JSS

Thanks, Petra!

Also, I wonder if an automatically closed contract has an impact on JSS. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members