🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will the position of my proposal change ?
Page options
04f98690
Community Member

Will the position of my proposal change ?

Suppose I sent a proposal to a client for a job and bid $50 , placing me in the 2nd position on the list. Later, if I want to lower my rate to $30 , will my proposal move from the 2nd position to the bottom, or will it remain in the 2nd position?

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Yes, it will. It is always changing and depend from client's sorting, filters, other applicants and boostings. We cannot know rules used for that sorting but it works.

04f98690
Community Member

Thank you for your response.

Client sorting or boosting applications are different thing , i was wondering just to know apart from that in general how upwork bring up the proposal to the client.

Anyway thanks again 

Not a different really. If you will reject boosting and other money wasting then you will be punished with dropping of your proposals to end of list (or to recycle bin). From other side paying for everything will help you to take upper positions.

And again, we cannot know for sure how this algorithm works. Upwork team confirmet that it exist but rejected to share any details.

04f98690
Community Member

Thanks.
you are doing great, i am far behind.
i have one more question :

Recently, I noticed that despite applying to around 20 job postings with 100% hiring rates, verified payments, and positive client reviews, I haven't been hired. Last month, I was selected for 3 out of 10 job postings, but the past two weeks have been markedly different. Additionally, in the last more than 20 job proposals, I only secured 1 job and had 2 'viewed by client' statuses. Furthermore, some clients are not canceling their posts, which means my connects aren't being returned. Any suggestions on what to do?

You have great views rate, it is an 10X better than mine. It is you can teach me how to create proposals. 😸

Haha,
It is not true , as you are 10000X bigger than me, as i am new here. It's hard for new freelancer. Connect price and earning over all same amount of money for me as of now, like your 4, 5 work is my total work value 😂.

Anyway i am having trouble to reach to the client, Its really hard.
Lets see
Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members