🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work History & Feedback
Page options
sonyhsn
Community Member

Work History & Feedback

I have completed a job at Upwork and the client has given me feedback. But when I open my profile in incognito mode, I can't see the work history and feedback. Is it true that people outside of Upwork can't see it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Sony,

The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. To optimize the experience of prospective clients and freelancers on our logged-out site, we are sometimes selective about which jobs and profiles are visible.

I apologize if you are disappointed not to see your profile or job on the logged-out site. However, you can rest easy knowing that the vast majority of job invitations and job applications stem from visibility on the logged-in user site, not on the logged-out site. Therefore, your success on Upwork shouldn't be impacted by your visibility on our logged-out site.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Sony,

The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. To optimize the experience of prospective clients and freelancers on our logged-out site, we are sometimes selective about which jobs and profiles are visible.

I apologize if you are disappointed not to see your profile or job on the logged-out site. However, you can rest easy knowing that the vast majority of job invitations and job applications stem from visibility on the logged-in user site, not on the logged-out site. Therefore, your success on Upwork shouldn't be impacted by your visibility on our logged-out site.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members