🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » You have exceeded the maximum number of attem...
Page options
285413c3
Community Member

You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a credit card.

Hi,
Due to international purchasing issues I was unable to to purchase connects. After several attempts to enter details of master card now I am trying my visa card and now I am getting this this error "You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a credit card."

Kindly help me and suggest me to deal with this issue.
22 REPLIES 22
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ambreen,

Please try adding your card again and let us know if you are still receiving the error that you mentioned. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
I am getting the same error.

Hi Ambreen,

In that case, please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket regarding the issue you are experiencing, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey, I am having a similar issue please help me

Hi there,

It looks like your account is in progress at the moment. Once you've completed the creation process you'll be able to add a payment method in Settings > Billing Methods.

~Andrea
Upwork
kabirahmed71
Community Member

Hi,

I am also getting the same issue, as I am trying to do an international transaction after many attempts to enter details of master card, now I am trying add my visa card and I am getting this this error "You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a credit card."

What should I do now? I have to buy connects and this card issue is heppning

Hi Talal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your card. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fc94d9ba
Community Member

I'm getting the same problem and no the idea how to fix it
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
syedmaizaz
Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same issue please resolve it.

"You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a payment card"

So that I can buy connects.

Hi Syed,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as well and will assist you further with your biling method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ffb3d4b8
Community Member

Hi. I am unable to add my card as billing method and now i'm facing the issue of too many attemps of entering card. Please help me regarding this issue.

Hi Ibtisam,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
1b6959f2
Community Member

Hi there. I am also unable to add my card as billing method for my account and now i'm facing the issue of too many attemps of entering card. Please help me regarding this issue.

Hi Quill,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your billing method. I can see that you raised a support ticket recently, a Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you through it to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
muhcr7
Community Member

Hi there! I am also facing the issue of exceeding the maximum number of attempts to add a payment card. Kindly assist me in this regard!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
jackhillz
Community Member

Hi there! I am also facing the issue of exceeding the maximum number of attempts to add a payment card. Kindly help.

Anyone to help please?

Hi Wilson,

I would be happy to connect you with the appropriate team. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
60f9fc47
Community Member

Hi there. I am also unable to add my card as billing method for my account and now i'm facing the issue of too many attemps of entering card. Please help me regarding this issue.

Hi Howells,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members