🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your network will not available from April 4 ...
Page options
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Your network will not available from April 4 isn’t it good to connect freelancers directly?

Hii There!

I was using Your network since it's launch and I actually like it..I use to connect with fellow freelancers and as talk with them too like we are working one network, and I tried to connect with those who can refer me if they are busy and it's help too! And if I am busy I refer someone else too! 

connection between freelancers is good option to know mutual client as well if their clients looking for my skill and my client looking for another freelancer skill with whom I connected. It's good option for easily connecting to fellow freelancer and grow together!

But some freelancers don't know much about it so they block me like why I contacted them if I don't have job...I message just for connections because I am freelancer as well but if my clients require that skill so I can refer other fellow freelancers and that benefit at both end on freelancers side and Upwork side as well. Where freelancers is working as chain but many freelancers are not using this feature proficiently as compared to what Upwork think about this feature so they decided to remove it.

But instead of this I have suggestions for clients network or client profiles like in which skill set they are more interested, more hiring, and in which field they are looking for more job so freelancer can get idea or may be clients profile stand well to target desire freelancer and grow their network in right direction.

I would like to hear different thoughts on it!

3 REPLIES 3
0fe4f3f0
Community Member

Please chat me up too 🙂

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I didn't enjoy being spammed every day by other freelancers who only wanted me to give them work, but Upwork could have just given us a way to opt out, so that people who wanted to network could continue doing so. I guess they didn't see any value in it. I very much doubt that clients would want freelancers to spam them, either; if they want to talk to you, they can send a direct message.

If you want to outsource to other freelancers, you can form an agency, refer clients to their profile link, or add a client account and post a job yourself. 

Yeah same...when I connect with other freelancer and some of them block me like I didn't give work and just chat with them...but never understood what actually meaning of Your network 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members