🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » apply now button is not active
Page options
motrich_dm
Community Member

apply now button is not active

Hi!

Apply button is not working. It's just gray instead of being green. 

I've updated my payment info, but it didn't help. (Cache memo is empty, so it's not an option)

Can anyone help me with this issue, please?

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
PradeepH

Hi Dmytro,

Thank you for your message. I followed up with the team handling your account and I am pleased to inform you that your account is restored now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have same issue my apply now option is not working

Hi Roma,

I see that the team has emailed you with more information about the status of your account and further instructions for resolving the issue. Please don't hesitate to coordinate with the team through that email and the ticket link to your case here; they'll surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Also, why didn't show the bid section?

Hi Nahom,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. Please be aware that all Boosted Proposal auctions run for up to seven days or until the client makes their first hire. If the auction is closed but the job is still open, then the boost option will not be available.

Also, some jobs may not be available for boosting as eligibility to boost is determined based on how good of a match you are to the job and client requirements. You can still submit a proposal regularly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
55cc42a2
Community Member

I know that but it says on all of the jobs posted, even the recent one, does it show on your display?

Hello! In my case the Apply button is also not active, same problems. I updated payment details, but it did not help

Best,

Larisa

Hi Larisa,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7d4f74c9
Community Member

Facing Same Iissue Pls help !!!

Hi Vishal,

I can confirm that there's no restriction on your account and your ID's been verified. You may now submit proposals to potential clients. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
395f5eef
Community Member

Hello.

I have the same issue.
The APPLY option 
 hasn’t been working for me for a few days now.  

Hi Tamara, 

I would be happy to help, I checked and it looks like you need to verify your identity to continue winning jobs on Upwork. You can get started on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members