eric5037

client feedback

Hi, 

Do you know how and where I can give a client feedback?

Do you know how the client can give me a feedback?

are those feedbacks correlated?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

The person who ends the contract (be it client or freelancer) has to leave feedback during the process of closing the contract.

That's why it is really important to encourage clients to end the contract, that way you are guaranteed feedback!

A contract has to be ended to be able to leave feedback if the other person ended it. If your client closed the contract they WILL have lleft feedback, and you'll be prompted to do the same. If you can't see where, go to My Jobs > All Contracts > click on the contract, and click on "leave feedback!"

But DO always try and get the client to do the contract-closing...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

The person who ends the contract (be it client or freelancer) has to leave feedback during the process of closing the contract.

That's why it is really important to encourage clients to end the contract, that way you are guaranteed feedback!

A contract has to be ended to be able to leave feedback if the other person ended it. If your client closed the contract they WILL have lleft feedback, and you'll be prompted to do the same. If you can't see where, go to My Jobs > All Contracts > click on the contract, and click on "leave feedback!"

@Petra R wrote:

Thanks, Petra. It's really good to know. Now, I know.