cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
81 of 90

GREAT Workaround! Very useful for many people!

Sergey I Member Since: Dec 21, 2017
82 of 90

Same stuff. Could you please refresh mine profile too?
Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
83 of 90

Hi Sergey,

Can you check now and confirm if your contract is showing on your profile, thanks.

Untitled
Moemen Y Member Since: May 29, 2018
84 of 90

Hi,

I completed my job and the contract was ended by the client, but the job is listed as "in progress" on my profile. Please help.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
85 of 90

Hi Moemen, 

I manually generated your profile and the feedback in question should be showing already. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

-Avery
Untitled
Serena G Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
86 of 90
Hi there!
Same problem as the others, contract ended and client even left a feedback, but it shows “in progress”, not showing the feedback on my profile and still no payment received.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
87 of 90

Hi Serena,

For hourly contracts clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed the feedback will show on your profile. As for your concern with payment, The weekly billing period begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. Please check out this help article for more information about the weekly billing cycle. Thanks!

Joanne
88 of 90
Oh I did not knew, thank you so much!
89 of 90
Hi again! I already received feedbacks for these jobs, but they are showing like this, can you help?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
90 of 90

Serena G wrote:
Hi again! I already received feedbacks for these jobs, but they are showing like this, can you help?

Where-Is-My-Money.jpg"Where is my money?"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS