cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
81 of 109

Hi Avery,

Thank you so much. Job and feedback are now on my profile. 

Thanks again! 

Sohaib M Member Since: May 22, 2016
82 of 109
I am worry about Upwork performance. Why it goes down almost daily in Pakistan? usually at early in the morning. Is this make sense. Other issue is that, why our profile page (for Job status and client feedback) is not being updated. Do upwork updates it once in a Years or most probably once in our LIFE????? @Upwork Can you please decrease your cron Job interval. Higher management should take notice of all these issues. Thanks
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
83 of 109

Hi Sohaib, 

It doesn't look like there were any reported downtime yesterday. What error were you seeing? 

Regarding your profile, are you missing any job in progress or ended contract in your Work History section?

-Avery
Untitled
84 of 109
Yes it was not. But on Dec 2, Dec 3 and many times in last month it was down. I have ended a contract, and have started 2 new contracts. Neither it updates job completion station nor new in progress jobs status
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
85 of 109

Hi Sohaib,

I checked and see the feedback you received on your recent contracts are already displayed publicly on your profile and also your ongoing contracts are reflected as expected. 

86 of 109
Yes. They are there now. The time when i posted the issue, they were not there. Most probebly, Upwork profile updation job has been executed. Anyhow, thanks a lot for quick response and fix
Matija M Member Since: Apr 7, 2016
87 of 109

It seems that many people are having trouble with not being able to view recent feedback. They wait and wait, but even after a few days the job is still filed under ongoing work. Same thing was happening to me until I stumbled upon a post from a fellow freelancer whose name I'm sad to say I've forgotten, but her advice helped me out 2 times already.

The fix:

Although not exactly intuitive, the fix is simple - go to your profile page and edit something on it. Usually I just change a word or two in my introduction, save these changes, then revert everything to how it was before and save again. Voila, the new feedback pops up as intended.

The last time I tried this was yesteday, and the client's feedback showed up as soon as I used the method, approximately one hour after it was posted. In both cases the contract closure was initiated by the client due to work being completed successfully, but I see no reason for it not to work in any other scenario.

Here's hoping that this little tip will help some of you out!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
88 of 109

GREAT Workaround! Very useful for many people!

Sergey I Member Since: Dec 21, 2017
89 of 109

Same stuff. Could you please refresh mine profile too?
Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
90 of 109

Hi Sergey,

Can you check now and confirm if your contract is showing on your profile, thanks.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS