🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » deleting a specialized profile
Page options
kashiffumer
Community Member

deleting a specialized profile

Hi Folks, 

If I delete a specialized profile, so will it affect the jobs I have applied for on that specialized profile that I am going to delete? 
The reason is I am switching my specialized profile to the main profile. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kashif,

Yes, you can still win a job on the submitted proposals however, your specialized profile will not be visible to your client after you switch or delete your specialized profile.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Kashif,

Thank you for your message. Your applied jobs will not be affected after you switch or delete your specialized profile.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

It means I can still win the jobs I have applied for, after deleting or switching my specialized profile?

Hi Kashif,

Yes, you can still win a job on the submitted proposals however, your specialized profile will not be visible to your client after you switch or delete your specialized profile.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

thank you so much

aqsaak
Community Member

If I  delete a specialized profile on Upwork will it also delete the feedback by client as well? I'm unable to rename my S.P...

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aqsa,

Not at all! All of your feedback is always housed mainly on your General Profile.

~Andrea
Upwork
aqsaak
Community Member

Hi Everyone!

It's been 2 consecutive months of not getting any order though I'm using Upwork Plus for bidding. I'm planning to change the 2 profiles I've made however, my concern is If I  delete a specialized profile on Upwork will it also delete the feedback from the client as well? I'm unable to rename my Specialized profile.

I'm interested to offer CMS Development Services and Social Media Marketing.

Please suggest a better way to do that, thanks in advance.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members