🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » email changing
Page options
dalia_i
Community Member

email changing

I what to change the email I am using to access my Upwork account. Because this email is closed, and I lose access to it. But, as seen in the screenshot, I need to configure the change from the old email. Any help for Upwork support please. I can go through video call or anything to prove that this is my account.

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dalia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your email address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank u so much 

i understand wrong, they want me to open the new email that i what to assign , that's easy i have access to it. But I did not receive an email from Upwork till now to approve it.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dalia,

You can access your ticket on this link and follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ahmadhassan32
Community Member

I need to change my email. It is not changing. I have to set my e-mail **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for your message. It looks like there is an account already registered under the shared email address. You cannot use the same email address used on the other accounts. Also, please note that creating multiple accounts is considered a TOS violation. That said, please close your duplicate accounts and continue with one Upwork account only.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members