🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: hi there
Page options
98cb5de4
Community Member

hi there

hi there 

i join upwork last 6 month but still yet i have not get ture project i lost lost my all connect to sent porpasal  what i do i have not job still yet 

TUBA
7 REPLIES 7
759e32fa

Hi Tuba,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
elisa_b
Community Member

Your profile is not optimised. There are typos and errors, even in the sentence where you say you have high attention to detail.

You have no portfolio samples to show your skills. And your rate is probably too high for somebody with no previous experience on Upwork.

6dac1eaf
Community Member

Dear Elisa,

Just happened to stumble upon this thread. I have the same query, it has been months of bidding on Upwork but not a single success. Can you share any suggestions for my profile, is it due to the mention of an ongoing regular job in the profile?

Thank you & Regards

elisa_b
Community Member

Your profile is private.

6dac1eaf
Community Member

Ohh, well I am sorry about that. I don't know how and when it became private, but the setting is fixed and not changing.

Thank you & Regards

6dac1eaf
Community Member

It is back in the public mode now. Apologies for the inconvenience, my profile was automatically set to locked private due to no earnings and/or dormancy.

Thank You

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Tuba, please clean up the Summary and place into paragraph form especially since you are a Copywriter and add a short paragraph to your Employment. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths