🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » i cannot enter my messages section.
Page options
13c8a60d
Community Member

i cannot enter my messages section.

i cannot enter my messages page.

Anybody else experiences this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vadym, 

Thank you for following up and letting us know. To be able to further assist you could you please check if you have the latest version of Google Chrome browser? If not, could you please try updating your browser and let us know if the issue persists? Additionally, if you are getting any error messages please share a screenshot from your end. 

You may want to check this help article for more information about supported browsers. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Vadym,

I tried replicating the issue you mentioned, and it works. Could you please try rechecking your messages after clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Please let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
13c8a60d
Community Member

Thanks @Joanne,
I tested with firefox as your advice, and it works well,

why doesnot it work on chrome?

Thanks 
Best
Vadym

Hi Vadym, 

Thank you for following up and letting us know. To be able to further assist you could you please check if you have the latest version of Google Chrome browser? If not, could you please try updating your browser and let us know if the issue persists? Additionally, if you are getting any error messages please share a screenshot from your end. 

You may want to check this help article for more information about supported browsers. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
13c8a60d
Community Member

Thanks

@Nikola
I have updated chrome then it works well.

Thanks

Best

Vadym

You are welcome, Vadym. 

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad to hear that the issue is now resolved. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members