🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » i want to change my Gmail
Page options
mian-shazad
Community Member

i want to change my Gmail

Hello

i have account but i use other email forget my gmail password i change my email 

**Edited for community guidelines**this is my profile link i want change my account email i lost my gmail and Security Answer you converted my account to new gmail my old email is**Edited for community guidelines**i want converted my account in new mail so my new is**Edited for community guidelines**let me know if done i am still waiting 

Thanks
Regards 
shahzad
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Shazad,

Please complete the account recovery form here with all the information requested. This will automatically create a support ticket, and one of our team members will assist you directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Shazad,

Please complete the account recovery form here with all the information requested. This will automatically create a support ticket, and one of our team members will assist you directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork

i click your froum but didnt have change mail i want change my email i open new forum but i didnt attected payment and last trasncation so how i fill can you guide me how i change my gmail in my account this is fresh account no old account

Hi Shazad,

If you want to change your email address, you can go to Settings > Contact Info and make the necessary changes under the 'Account' section.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How i go i lost my security answer i enter many time now say rest answer but i didn't have login my gmail so i converte my account on new gmail 

Hi Shazad,

Could you please try completing the account recovery form? You can use an alternate email that you do have access to for our team to contact you there. If you don't remember the answers to some of the questions you can use that as your answer and submit the form. Our team will review and reach out to you directly to the secure email you use in the form.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bf03b48e
Community Member

Hi there, a very common issue to discuss is that recently, half a month ago, I closed my account myself with my one Gmail contact id, because I was not happy with the Upwork services, but then the situation happened differently, I decided to work again on Upwork as a freelancer and now, I've opened a new Upwork account with another Gmail (contact) account id and now I'm very happy with the Upwork services and also verified my identity through verifying id process, so, now I've only one Upwork account, not more than one, which is not a violation of T&Cs of Upwork. I just want to discuss about is this a violation of T&Cs that I closed and re-opened my account with another Gmail id, having only one Upwork account because i am now happy to work on Upwork. I am very happy to now work on Upwork. I thought if this a violation of Upwork T&Cs and I'll not feel bad if Upwork will suspend my this newly-made account again, though, I'll feel good that Upwork suspended my account because of violating T&Cs and I will comply with Upwork T&Cs.

Hi Muhammad,

I would like to clarify that the scenario you're referring to is still a violation of our TOS. Freelancers are allowed to have only one account.
If any issues arise, our team will reach out to you directly via ticket and email and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, someone reached me through the ticket. I'm satisfied a lot. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members