🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » is this recruiter a scammer
Page options
b8d03efb
Community Member

is this recruiter a scammer

I was approched by a nice lady this is her email  **Edited for Community Guidelines** , she said she is a technical recruiter for upwork since upwork work as subcontactor for microsoft , so I had 2 technical interviews with her and she said I have passed and congratulated me and scheduled me for the final interview but the final one I have joined online but to my surprise no one let me in so I left the online meeting after 15 minutes , this was like 20 days ago since then I am sending her email daily and message on her linkedin profile asking what happened and why no one joined to let me have my final interview but she cut me off and never replied , is she scammer?

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Ramadan,

It sounds like you were in the process of getting to work with an Enterprise Client. Could you please share the proposal URL with us so we can take a look and assist you further?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b8d03efb
Community Member

Dear Luggi , There was no proposal they contacted me directly , her name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Ramadan,

We checked and we were able to confirm that this communication was legit. Rest assured, this was not part of a scam. We appreciate your vigilance and desire to confirm this with us. For further information on staying safe and protected while working on Upwork please check out this course.

~Andrea
Upwork
b8d03efb
Community Member

Hi , IF this is legitimate why they acted so strange I had two interviews with her and she passed me for a final interview with the client but the client did not show up and i kept sendin her emails for one month almost 10 emails and messages on her linkedin but she never reply sounds very very strange.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members