Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

job open

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
11 of 14

Your current JSS is definitely not due to clients not leaving feedback.

wrong Smiley Sad

aparently it is, when i started on Upwork i ended many contract not knowing what it would do to my JSS

and they told me that it was one of the reasons

my scores are not the best but many of my jobs were left with no feedback and it hurt me

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 14

@Pascal S wrote:

Your current JSS is definitely not due to clients not leaving feedback.

wrong Smiley Sad

aparently it is, when i started on Upwork i ended many contract not knowing what it would do to my JSS

and they told me that it was one of the reasons

my scores are not the best but many of my jobs were left with no feedback and it hurt me

Actually, you are definitely wrong about this, because your posted JSS is the highest of your 6 month, 1 year or 2 year JSS. You have zero contracts closed without feedback in the past 6 months. Thus, it is not possible that contracts with no feedback are the cause of your low score--if they were, then your 6 month score (with no contracts without feedback) would be the highest one and would be reflected on your profile.  

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 14

I think they've eased up on that. I think it has to be significant to hurt you. I have plent of no feedback and as long as I don't dip below 90% idc

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
14 of 14

@Pascal S wrote:

Thanks guys

It looks like once again i am facing another degradation of my JSS and once again it's not under my control

because my client is not responding for any reason, the job went well as far as i am concerned and i think of the same from his side..

this situation is getting more and more anoying.

Smiley Sad

Hard to see why it would have any real impact, since you have several recent jobs with ratings and no recent jobs with no feedback. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS