🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my withdraw is not yet in my local bank
Page options
lenjin2
Community Member

my withdraw is not yet in my local bank

Every time when I sent money to my local bank had no problem at all. In one or two days money arrives. But yet, 4 days have passed and nothing from Upwork to my local bank isn't there. 

I check it out with my local bank (Sparkasse in Germany) and they checked and told me that nothing is there. 

Can someone check this here in Upwork? 

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vladimir, 

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this concern and advise you accordingly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
lenjin2
Community Member

Same again, that's the second time this year. This first problem was resolved well but now again, 5th day and waiting for money. It all happened in March this year, suppose that I am on some algorithm black list because my name is Vladimir? Don't know what else will be a problem here. Just to inform you that Ukrainian also has the Name Vladimir and feels more nation. Please resolve this withdraw. My Payoneer and Paypal don't have problems but this with my local bank Sparkasse Saumburg DEUTSCHLAND is a big problem. I pay some bills tough this bank, I expect as always 2 to 3 days for withdrawing and this problem makes me angry as hell. What I must do to Upwork Pay me. I pay from the first-day pro account here, working 4 years and now every time needs to wait for money for a month???

Hi Vladimir,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

The fastest place I get a response is whenever my payment is delayed is via Twitter.  Twitter support is very responsive 

OK, Thanks, nothing happened here still. My money is not in my bank. Really disappointed with this, that's my first payment problem in 4 years 

ilyukhin-maxim
Community Member

hi Vladimir 

we experience the same problem with having our withdrawal from upwork via Sparkasse. we had three time our money sent/travel back and forth , fees taken from us and till now i havent received my pay. we share your feelings.

i wonder did you manage to receive the money?

morrisonanele
Community Member

If the payment was processed by upwork and you got an email notification about it

if you wait for 4-5 days and it hasnt reflected to your account kindly send a screenshot of the processed payment emailed to you by upwork to your bank for further assistance 

5ae027c2
Community Member

Contact with support team they will track your payment

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members