🐈 Community
katrinabeaver

"Open to Suggestions"

I'm not on the client side, but I have noticed two projects today that have Est Budget "Open to Suggestions"  Is this new?  I like it. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
4 REPLIES 4
shetani

Hi Katrina,

I haven't seen those yet, but I do think they made some upgrades - I just noticed a new feature in search results when you search for freelancers.

Screenshot 2017-04-06_23-28-46.png

At the bottom, it says "Suggested because they worked on 1 job that match your search."

Sure, it has grammar issues, but anyhow -- clicking on the link of that job takes you to freelancer's profile with the job listed under "Relevant Work History". I haven't noticed this one before - really neat!

Cheers,
Ines

2591126f

I cannot see any such option to put in place of price.May be I am somehow missing it.But that option  is much needed.

mtngigi

@Katrina B wrote:

I'm not on the client side, but I have noticed two projects today that have Est Budget "Open to Suggestions"  Is this new?  I like it. 

I haven't seen this yet, but it's interesting and I like it too. They're probably "testing" it. Hopefully a mod will come along and enlighten us.

cupidmedia

I don't see this as an option when posting a job, so I guess that means they're testing it.

I also don't see the suggested thing Ines mentioned. I guess testing that too.

Learning Paths