Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Top Rated"

ksubhani
Ace Contributor
Kamal S Member Since: Mar 24, 2015
41 of 46

@Zemi M wrote:

I was top rated one whole week this is ridicules. I have 17 jobs finished and 3 in progress my feedback is 4.97 and I have more then 1500 hours on oDesk, also my earnings are more then 1000 USD- per month in the last 12 months.

Its ridiculous because I had a contract and I was top rated but the same week we decided to end it and I am 100% sure my client was satisfied like he left me a 5.00 feedback I worked more then 6 months for him and he never had any issues with me and as soon I quit this job a got a new contract with a new client so why is my success rate now 88% I really don't get it. 

And one more question I am confused, when I am applying I am always checking like every serious freelancer the past jobs and freelancer ratings about the client and I get very angry and avoid to apply to jobs when I see that a freelancer worked more then 500 hours for a client and he leaves him a comment "good job" but gives the freelancer 1-3 star rating, I mean if he didn't do his job well why didn't you end the contract sooner? 

Zemi I hope you get some   valid explanation for the this drop in Job success score. I seams beyond any logic that your client  while leaving perfect feedback plus great comment about your services would have left negative private feedback. To me it seems like yet another Job Success Blooper

You can see many other contractors voicing their concerns and issues about not justifiable JS scores

http://community.odesk.com/t5/Freelancers/Job-Success-Bloopers/m-p/72840#M29508

seoforid
golam f Member Since: Jan 7, 2012
42 of 46

Really not good work Top rated. 

my last 14 feedback are 5 and over all feedback 4.89 base on 118 jobs and till now 3,765 hours worked also last a years i have no disputed no refunded. 

I was rated 4.85 last 2 week ago i have ended $360.00  a job with 5 feedback and great comment and my client said all rated provided me 100% also provided private feedback 100 good but now my rated decreased to 4.83. i have chat oDesk support but not solved me even not get a good answer. 

I am a so hard worker on oDesk but if not get justice this is so painfully for us.

really i dont know what was problem. 

Please help and solve me ablut this. 

Thanks

Golam

ganzer
Sergey S Member Since: Apr 15, 2015
43 of 46

Oh well, it seems that I'm not alone - the same story: "You're Top rated", few jobs finished without any complaints, JS goes down, I'm not Top rated anymore, support's explanation - it counts 24 month frame and private feedback. I was registered less than 24 month ago, I can't believe that all this happens due to negative private feedback only. As other noticed - almost no response from clients since connects got in action, even people who contacted me have disappeared.

sam1011
Shawana I Member Since: Nov 17, 2014
44 of 46

Feeling Happy Today.

I am also Top Rated Today.

Thanks Upwork.

uwrolandokojr
Ace Contributor
Rolando K Member Since: Aug 16, 2015
45 of 46

Wow! Congrats!!!

hmmm.... I see myself in 2016... =)

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
46 of 46

You know what? Stop fixating on a green badge for which nobody understands the metrics...I have come to believe not even CS or the mods understand it. Instead, focus on doing the best you possibly can, and keep your eyes on the dollars.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS