Did you mean: 

"You do not meet this qualification" Rising Talent

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
11 of 13

@Petra R wrote:

@Valentina D wrote:

I suppose the client has chosen "any job success" + "rising talent".

That is not physically possible to do. I even tried it to make sure.

The "include Rising Talent" button is greyed out when you choose "Any Job Success" - I even included a screenshot above to demonstrate that this can not be the reason.

I've just signed up as a client, and tried creating a job post (without completing it). It turns out that at present it IS possible to select "Include rising talent" and THEN select "Any job success". The "Include rising talent" will be greyed out, but it still shows up as a qualification at the "Review and post" stage. Since I haven't actually posted the job, I can't confirm that the Rising Talent would show up in the job post itself, but, given that we've seen some job posts like this, it seems likely that this is the cause.

On a related subject, when I first joined Upwork a year ago, it seemed like most jobs asked for 90% JSS OR Rising Talent (i.e. the freelancer could have one or the other). I suspect this was the default setting at that time. But now the default setting is just 90% JSS, and the 90%/RT combo is rare.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 13

@Richard W wrote:Since I haven't actually posted the job, I can't confirm that the Rising Talent would show up in the job post itself, but, given that we've seen some job posts like this, it seems likely that this is the cause.

It is a known bug and the engineers are busy fixing it, or so I was informed. It is being fixed.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
13 of 13

Hi everyone, 

This is to confirm that this issue has already been fixed. If you continue seeing job posts with this requirement, please send us a link through a private message so that we can look into it further. 

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS