🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Your completed tasks are under review"
Page options
obeying
Community Member

"Your completed tasks are under review"

Hello,

I recently got accepted/hired for a position which was 7 days ago. I was told by the person who hired me that my account would be under review to set up payroll through iWorkGlobal Upwork Payroll and that I would be contacted soon, however I have still yet to receive a response. The message that pops up on the position says I can reach out to Enterprise Customer Support if it's been longer than 3 days. I messaged the iWorkGlobal Upwork Payroll and didn't recieve a response as well. I would just like to know the time expectancy for my profile to be reviewed so I can start the project.

Thank you,

Kristen

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll follow up with our team and will ask them to get in touch with you as soon as possible about the status of your contract.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
65853fb3
Community Member

Thx, Andrea! but how long i need to wait? And do i need to complete such a tasks like: 
Talent quastionnaire? - because i don't know what is it...

W-9/W-8BEN Information - was done along time ago

And thei status are not required, does it mean that i don't need to do them?
Thank you!

65853fb3
Community Member

Excuse me, but i'am waiting 4 days, how long i need to wait? I can't to start my work.
Thx.

Hi Serhii,

We certainly understand that you want this resolved immediately so you can start working. I checked the status of your Onboarding Task and the team's still reviewing it. Please allow our team more time to further review and we’ll surely notify you via email and My Jobs page when you can start working. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members