🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » upwork skill certification.
Page options
600b4f2c
Community Member

upwork skill certification.

so this is what upwork sent me for skill certification badge test they said on 17 august they will send me an email about the test but it's 18 august and i did not receive any email about the skill certification

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Khalil,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. Please allow 24-48 hours for the email to arrive at your registered email address. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Khalil,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. Please allow 24-48 hours for the email to arrive at your registered email address. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
ddf33ac2
Community Member

hello i am also getting the same issue 

Hi Ahmed,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members