🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Profile Review - Expert, but new to Upwork
Page options
julianizzo
Community Member

Profile Review - Expert, but new to Upwork

Hello,

I am very new to Upwork (less than two weeks), though I have a lot of experience in my field. Would anyone be able to assess whether my profile is up to scratch?

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Hello Julian,

Welcome to Upwork.

I looked through each section of your profile and I think everything looks good. Your overview/summary gives clients the right kind information to help them understand your services, your experience, and how you can meet their needs. Your portfolio, skills list, certifications, and employment history look great too.

You may want to add a Specialized Profile that focuses on specific academic writing or research services or completely unrelated services. Having a specialized profile can help increase a freelancer's searchability.

I do not see any huge problems or issues that would prevent a client from hiring you.

Good luck!

Thanks Clark, I'll look into specialized profiles. Thanks for the tips! from what I've read it seems like it isn't particularly easy to break into Upwork as a new freelancer these days but I'm trying to go through all the right steps.

Cheers

Latest Articles
Learning Paths