🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » UX/UI Designer
Page options
c4be597e
Community Member

UX/UI Designer

Hello everyone! My name is Ihtiyar and I'm a junior UX/UI Designer, despite this i have a lot of project, done on my own in an intermediate level, you can see case studies on my profile. Please help me boost by profile. If it is not proble, please review my profile, i will be glad if would left some commect, that will help me to improve my rating. Thanks a lot!

Here is my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0149442e8f6f304e25?mp_source=share 

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Hello Ihtiyar,

Other freelancers cannot help you boost your profile. However, we can look through your profile and offer recommendations that might help improve it.

Here are my recommendations:

Title: The term "junior designer" is probably unnecessary. It is much better to mention your years of experience. If you have less than 1 year of experience, then you should not mention it. I think your title should be: UX/UI Designer

Overview/Summary: Your summary does not have enough information to convince clients to hire you. To make your profile more appealing to clients, use your summary to tell clients which UX/UI services you provide; your experience providing UX/UI services; the benefits of your UX/UI services; and other information that helps clients see the value in hiring you.

Also, remove the emojis--especially those in the first part of your summary. When clients search for freelancers, only the first 200-225 characters of your summary are shown. This means you have very little space (approximately two short sentences) to get their attention. You want clients to see their goals (your services and results) in this small space--not emojis or unnecessary text.

Your summary will be more appealing to clients if you start simply:

I'm a passionate UX/UI Designer with a knack for crafting intuitive and visually stunning interfaces. I leverage user research to design website landing pages, mobile app interfaces, forms, and other UI elements that are both functional and delightful.

My skills range from user persona creation to UI prototyping, ensuring a seamless process from concept to launch.

After this introduction, you must go further to help clients understand the benefits of hiring you. For example:

• Tell clients how you communicate and gather feedback to ensure the final product meets their needs.
  • Which software applications and tools do you use?
  • Do you provide unlimited revisions? Do you offer follow-up support after a design is delivered?
  • Since a design is a project, mention your time management and organizational skills.
  • Highlight any UX/UI design projects you have worked on and your accomplishments.
  • Talk about your ability to meet business challenges and adapt to changing or new requirements if necessary.

There are thousands of UX/UI Designers on Upwork, so clients need several reasons to choose you.

Employment History: Add a short job description to your job at Pikir. A job description is especially important when the job is highly relevant to the services you provide on Upwork. Upwork uses keywords in job titles and descriptions to match you with relevant jobs.

Your portfolio and skills list look great.

You should also consider adding a project catalog. The project catalog allows you to setup a pre-packaged service that clients can buy without you sending a proposal. Due to higher than usual requests for project catalogs, reviews and approvals are taking a minimum of 10 business days. Read Get Started With Project Catalog for more information.

The biggest improvement you can make is your summary. After you update it, clients will better understand your ability to meet their needs and the value in hiring you.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths