6d3a2104
Community Member

i need seniors reveiw my profile

i need seniors reveiw my profile.

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Rab,

I looked through your profile and I have a few suggestions that might help improve it:

1) The first thing you should do is change your profile photo. The picture in your photo should be a close-up image of your head and shoulders that clearly shows your face. Read through Upwork's best practices for How to Choose A Good Profile Picture.

2) Add spacing to your title and capitalize the first letter of each word; this will help it stand out: Sourcing Agent | Alibaba |Taobao |1688 | Supplier Sourcing from China

3) Both items in your portfolio look the same. If possible, you should use different videos or different items to showcase your skills or demonstrate your experience. Also, correct the title of your second item wreslting shoes sourcing thelimitlessefortllc from china ----> Wrestling Shoes Sourcing (thelimitlessefortllc) from China

You should also consider adding a project catalog. The project catalog allows you to setup a pre-packaged service that clients can buy without you sending a proposal. Due to higher than usual requests for project catalogs, reviews and approvals are taking a minimum of 10 business days. Read Get Started With Project Catalog for more information.

Good luck!

eaacbe6b
Community Member

I'll review ur profile 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths