🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Agency profile shows "Member since January 20...
Page options

Agency profile shows "Member since January 20, 1970"

We are aware that some Agency users see that their "Member since" date shows as "January 20, 1970." Our engineers are working to get this resolved. 

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 12.12.05 PM.png

We'll update this thread once we have more information regarding this issue. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

25 Comments
d3701d7c
Community Member
Hi boss how are you?
26296d75
Community Member

Hey Upwork,

Ever since I made an agency account on Upwork, There Is an issue with Upwork activity there is a member since which showing the date of Jan 20, 1970,  It's really irritating would you please look It up and solve the issue on my agency account?

Thank you

Regard

Nouman

26296d75
Community Member

Hey Upwork,

Ever since I made an agency account on Upwork, There Is an issue with Upwork activity there is a member since which shows the date of Jan 20, 1970,  It's really irritating would you please look It up and solve the issue on my agency account?

Thank you

Regard

Nouman

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 09-35-19 Atza digitals Solution Upwork.png

vaibhav-kotadiya
Community Member

Hi, I have created an agency account. In the agency profile, there in the “Upwork Activity” section, information for “Member Since” is displayed as – “Jan 20, 1970”. How can I remove or edit this information can you help me with these?

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved