🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Client's billing method is charged but offer/...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Client's billing method is charged but offer/contract is not updated

Some clients have reported that they are getting errors when funding milestones. While a client's billing method is successfully charged, the offer is not created/milestones are not created/updated. We will update this thread once we have more information about this issue. 

The status page has also been updated. Feel free to subscribe to the page to get real-time updates about the Upwork website. 

Edited to add. 

This issue should now be resolved. If the issue presses on your end, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

2 Comments
61c4585b
Community Member

Hello,

I recently encountered an issue while attempting to make a payment on Upwork, and I'm seeking some guidance from the community. I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find a solution that addressed my specific situation.

Here's what happened: I tried to pay an artist through Upwork using my bank card. However, to my surprise, Upwork declined the card. Strangely enough, despite the card being declined, the corresponding payment amount was deducted from my bank account. I find this situation quite perplexing and concerning.

I understand that technical glitches can occur, but I'm unsure about the appropriate course of action in this case. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? If so, were you able to find a resolution? I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from those who have encountered a similar situation or from the Upwork community moderators.

I value your expertise and suggestions, and I'm hopeful that together we can find a solution to this problem. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Meer Khan

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

This issue should now be resolved. If the issue presses on your end, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.