🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error: 500(N) "Sorry, we cant let you in" and...
Page options

Error: 500(N) "Sorry, we cant let you in" and "We'll be right back"

Some users may experience errors while trying to login in. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1676919142418.pngegaruth_0-1676923040278.png

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to add: 

The site should be back up and fully functional. You can also check our Status page anytime for the latest status. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

80 Comments
faiq-sheikh
Community Member

Hey Jessica, Everything was going well and recently this came so far...An-Error-Occurred-We-ll-be-right-back-.png

annie_mazhar
Community Member

I have been getting this error. Really sorry about this but this page is offline right now whenever I login to my account. I am a top rated seller and I need to deliver to my clients on time. Please can anyone help why this is happening. I was just checking my messages when this popped up and I cant login anymore. 

Trace ID: 79c9c7944c49c908-KHI

gacanovictarik
Community Member

upworkerror.png

celgins
Community Member

There is an active issue; it is happening across Upwork.

You can check the status here.

1b6f35fc
Community Member

Same here. Please help! I can't acces my account profile. 

"We'll be right back

Really sorry about this, but this page is offline right now.
Check back later.

Error 500 (N)"

diangraphics
Community Member

I think upwork its getting down, same here, when I click contract menu or click offer it was error.

diangraphics_0-1676923141477.png

alyssatrrs
Community Member

Same here!!

mohamed090
Community Member

Upwork mobile App and website services are Down !!!

b6a6a924
Community Member

Hello! I have the same issue!
I just done my 1st work on Upwork and get this issue 😞

b6a6a924_2-1676923155667.png

margifted33
Community Member

Hi, please Im currently experiencing the same issue, I've cleared my app's cache and data, to no avail. Kindly assist me with this. Thanks.