🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Financial Overview Information: Values reset ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Financial Overview Information: Values reset to 0/ disappeared

Hi Everyone,

Freelancers may not be able to see funds on the Financial Overview page. Our engineers are investigating these errors and working to address the issue causing them. We'll keep this thread posted with more information whenever we receive an update from the team.

Edited to update information. 5/27/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved

63 Comments
0dec2ed8
Community Member

I login my upwork account today, my work in progress funds and pendings funds are gone. Please help.

antoniocuratolo7
Community Member

Hello,

I'm addressing the moderators: suddenly all my contracts, including some works in progress, disappeared from the Work in Progress tab in Overview. Is this a problem with Upwork? Thank you

nmendoz03
Community Member

Hello!

I have opened today, as usual my Upwork app, and I had worked during this week (and manually logged around 20hours of work with 3 different  clients), but I don't see any hours logged. I wonder if you can help me please. This has never happened before, I am concerned my hours won't be considered :(.

Thanks for your help! 
regards 

missie75
Community Member

Same for me

rolludesig
Community Member

Is this some issue with upwork right now as nothing showing in work in progress section?

antoniocuratolo7
Community Member

Same here. It must be an Upwork issue

aqps
Community Member

There an issue. I can't see any of my earnings for one whole week. 

mhaane_imson
Community Member

I just checked my reports and saw i have no work in progress, the progress earlier was gone missing. Whats happening? 

dtkirby
Community Member

Starting this morning, (5/25) the Financial Overview and all reports are either empty or displaying errors. The error is "Something went wrong. Please try again later." The only report currently working is "Billings and Earnings." 

mohamedrefaat88
Community Member

Work diary for this week is not reflected and disappeared suddenly from "Work in progress "