🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Profile status. Profile is showing...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with Profile status. Profile is showing "OFFLINE" offline status

Some users may experience issues with the Profile status showing as OFFLINE. 

Screenshot for reference.

egaruth_0-1689083778607.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 07/18/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if you still experience issue on your end and we will be happy to assist you. 

Thank you for your patience. 

40 Comments
759e32fa

Hi Samrat,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

0c553a6f
Community Member

Okay, thank you, please Try it fixed as so as possible. 

onuruddho
Community Member

Screenshot 2023-07-12 154229.jpg

I have tried from different computer 
Clear cache, cookies, and site data but not working 

sayeed_afridy
Community Member

No need to panic. I am sure this is a bug it is happening with a lot of us. If you click on "See public view" you will get your answer. Your profile is active in clients view.

mmaazkhan
Community Member

Hey Upwork, I have a problem with the grey dot online status not turning into a green dot. I turned it invisible and back to online status but it is still not turning into a green dot.

al_mahi_bhuia_ab
Community Member

I wanted to turn on my profile light but I can't. Can anyone tell me the solution please? I will be glade for you. 

707b006f
Community Member

Hi Bhuia

You can see "available now" button in your profile, If you check available now, your profile's light is turned on.

Thanks

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if you still experience issue on your end and we will be happy to assist you. 

Thank you for your patience. 

4aaf0852
Community Member

I'm still facing this issue, my profile is still showing as offline.

707b006f
Community Member

Hello

If you click "see public View" button, you can see online active light.

Thanks