🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Purchasing Connects. Buy Connects ...
Page options

Issue with Purchasing Connects. Buy Connects button is greyed out.

Some users may experience issues with purchasing Connects. The button "Buy Connects" is greyed out.

Screenshot for reference. 

egaruth_0-1696843782797.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will follow up as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. 

Thank you for your patience. 

19 Comments
nouranmohamed
Community Member

i amn't able to buy connects I have upwork balance and it should use it for purchase but it's not allowing me to do so this is the first time happens to me 

the buy connects button is not available like the photo below also I tried another browser and tried clearing cashes

easygoing
Community Member

This is the first time I've encountered this problem, as I usually buy connects without any trouble. Despite having sufficient funds in my account, the "BUY CONNECTS" button stays greyed out. I'm wondering why this is happening and how it can be resolved.

I have attached the screenshot. 

Regards,

NikolaS

Hi All, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I shared your reports with our team and we are looking into this further. We will update the thread as soon as we have more information. 

easygoing
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, maybe there is a bug. 

5bc91726
Community Member

Thank you for your response. I hope this will be solved soon. 

290fbdb9
Community Member

Hi Goran, I can't buy connects for my agency, the "buy connects"button is inactive. Could you please help?

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that the issue with purchasing Connects should now be resolved. Could you please try again to purchase Connects and let us know if the issue persists? 

c9cffb8d
Community Member

looks like something is broken from the backend, this issue was not seen earlier

please help

c9cffb8d
Community Member

issue is resolved