🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Reset My Profile Visibility. Error...
Page options

Issue with Reset My Profile Visibility. Error: "Our apologies. Something went wrong. "

Some users may experience issues with using "Reset My Profile Visibility" in this help article

Error message: 

Our apologies. Something went wrong.

Your ticket was not submitted.

Screenshot for reference: 

egaruth_0-1685376659240.png

We would like to let you know that we are taking the necessary steps to resolve this as soon as possible. We will update this thread as soon as possible. 

Update as of Friday, June 2: 

This issue has been resolved. If you continue experiencing issues, please contact Upwork Support to be assisted further.

46 Comments
aqilabbasi370
Community Member

aqilabbasi370_0-1685454689556.png

Hi everybody,

I am too getting this error when resetting my profile visibility. Kindly assist me.

Thanks

f6d18571
Community Member

hello my profile is also privated locked kindly public my profile

NikolaS

Hi Danish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article. Let us know if you experience any issues. 

f6d18571
Community Member

sir this link is not run properly

NikolaS

Danish,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are receiving on your end so that we can assist you further? 

jirituomaala
Community Member

Hi,

I am also getting this error while trying to reset my profile visibility to public. Could I get my profile reset here as well?

Thank you for the help on this thread!

- Jiri Tuomaala

f6d18571
Community Member

here sir

3cc81b47
Community Member

I can offer some general suggestions to help you address the problem:

Clear Browser Cache: Clearing your browser cache and cookies can often resolve temporary issues with form submissions. Try clearing your cache and then attempt to submit the ticket again.

Use a Different Browser or Device: Sometimes, browser-specific issues can prevent form submissions. Try using a different web browser or device to submit the ticket. If you're currently using a desktop browser, you can also try accessing Upwork's support page through a mobile browser or vice versa.

Try Incognito/Private Browsing Mode: Open an incognito or private browsing window in your browser and attempt to submit the ticket from there. This mode typically avoids any cached data or extensions that might interfere with form submissions.

Contact Upwork Support Through Alternative Channels: If the online ticket submission form continues to give you the error message, consider reaching out to Upwork support through alternative channels. You can try sending them an email or contacting them through their social media accounts (if available). Look for any contact information on Upwork's official website or support page.

Wait and Retry: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a temporary problem on Upwork's end. In such cases, it's best to wait for a while and then retry submitting the ticket at a later time.

Remember, these suggestions are general troubleshooting steps, and it's always recommended to contact Upwork's support directly for assistance. They will have access to the latest information and be able to provide specific guidance based on your situation.

vrebar
Community Member

delete

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Resolved

This issue has been resolved. If you continue experiencing issues, please contact Upwork Support to be assisted further.