🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Reset My Profile Visibility. Error...
Page options

Issue with Reset My Profile Visibility. Error: "Our apologies. Something went wrong. "

Some users may experience issues with using "Reset My Profile Visibility" in this help article

Error message: 

Our apologies. Something went wrong.

Your ticket was not submitted.

Screenshot for reference: 

egaruth_0-1685376659240.png

We would like to let you know that we are taking the necessary steps to resolve this as soon as possible. We will update this thread as soon as possible. 

Update as of Friday, June 2: 

This issue has been resolved. If you continue experiencing issues, please contact Upwork Support to be assisted further.

46 Comments
fbf9ea72
Community Member

Hi @Avery. Please reset my visibility from private to public. Thank you

cf9fbbba
Community Member

Hi Moderators, 

Requesting Profile Visibility be back to public. Thanks

cf9fbbba
Community Member

Hi Moderators, 

Requesting Profile Visibility be back to public. 

f2bbb751
Community Member

Hey Moderators, 
In the past few days, I was trying to reach the Upwork support services but this didn't work.

My Profile Visibility is Set to "locked private" and I know this is because I made my profile a while ago and didn't use it now I'm back to reach out to potential clients but with my profile set to private I can't do it.
could you help me to set it back to the public?

f2bbb751_0-1687624181530.pngf2bbb751_1-1687624203852.png

1c554fb0
Community Member

Hi PradeepH

My profile appears private and blocked, I have already written to support several times and they tell me that they are going to unlock it for me, but it has not happened.

I have tried to do it manually through the platform but the functions are not enabled.

Please if you can help me so that my profile appears in public.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0157b4d38ffaad4822

Thank you , Beatriz 

1c554fb0
Community Member

hi Luis R

My profile appears private and blocked, I have already written to support several times and they tell me that they are going to unlock it for me, but it has not happened.

I have tried to do it manually through the platform but the functions are not enabled.

Please if you can help me so that my profile appears in public.

thank you.

Beatriz

1c554fb0
Community Member

Un saludo , por favor necesito que mi perfil sea publico, llevo varios dias escribiendo y no me solucionan , me dicen que en 4 horas me solucionan , pero no pasa .

Greetings, please I need my profile to be public, I have been writing for several days and they do not solve me, they tell me that they will solve me in 4 hours, but it does not happen.

1c554fb0
Community Member

Greetings, please I need my profile to be public, I have been writing for several days and they do not solve me, they tell me that they will solve me in 4 hours, but it does not happen.

catherineebebi
Community Member

Hi, I tried to set my profile from private to public but there is always an error message that the ticket wasn't summited. Please I need help! 

38010e12
Community Member

Hello moderators, I suddenly received a message that my profile was set to private, so I can't set the availability badge anymore. I don't know how to reset it to public as I can find no button on the app that serves that purpose.

Help me please