🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll b...
Page options

Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll be right back" and "Sorry, we can't let you in"

Some users experience issues with accessing their accounts. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1684935411257.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you. 

84 Comments
3d6982d1
Community Member

I have the same problem...

Community Member

Please solve this issue & active my id

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

c85bef7b
Community Member

c85bef7b_0-1684936089074.png

Hi. After authorization an error 500H, what could be the problem? I don't use VPN and sit from native IP.

376b4d30
Community Member

same with me (Philippines)

c85bef7b
Community Member

I forgot to add I am in Kazakhstan

16db6081
Community Member

I opened two accounts on my laptop and suddenly my account closed. kindly help me

ca0c2f09
Community Member

I'm also facing this error.

lynn_mccullough
Community Member

Same issue (location: USA, VPN off), unable to access any page on the site that I've tried. My app appears to be working normally for time-tracking, though I'll want to verify everything uploaded correctly when the servers are back.

77b8e201
Community Member

I have the same problem here

amrsamiserag
Community Member

i tried downlaod statements CSV, Now it logged me out, and when I try and even go to upwork.com it's saying " Sorry, we can't let you in"