🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with sharing client feedback on LinkedI...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with sharing client feedback on LinkedIn. Error 'Cannot display preview.'

Some users may experience issues with sharing client feedback on LinkedIn.

Error 'Cannot display preview. You can post as is, or try another link.'

A screenshot of the error for reference. 

NikolaS_0-1716283431807.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 5/21/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to try again and let us know if the issue persists on your end. 

29 Comments
JoanneP

Hi Parth,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

d78a4c5b
Community Member

Still facing the same issue even after following the given steps.

d78a4c5b_0-1712444359036.png

0a5c205d
Community Member

Same problem here, none of the solutions above worked, isn't there any way to bypass this method and share manually?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ignacio,

Could you please share with us a screenshot of what you can see from your end upon choosing the Share feedback button under "Work history and feedback" on your profile? This way we can have it reviewed and assist you accordingly. We're looking forward to your response.

0a5c205d
Community Member

Hi there, I tried it 24 hours later and it worked perfectly, not sure why but it did.

0eee1cfe
Community Member

Hi.
The same issue as other freelancer has. 
Cleaning cookies nor switching browser didn't helped.
Blank page and only waring:
"Cannot display preview. You can post as is, or try another link."

df0f184b
Community Member

Hi,
I'm getting the same issue.

df0f184b_1-1713800090615.png

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Umair,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance.

NikolaS

Hi Oleg, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

daverucha
Community Member

Hi Team,

I am also facing the same issue while sharing. Can anyone please share some inputs ?  Attached the screen shot for the same. 

I tried by clearing browser cookies, incognito mode etc but nothing works.

Appreciate quick feedback.

2024-04-23_17h43_54.png