🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with sharing client feedback on LinkedI...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with sharing client feedback on LinkedIn. Error 'Cannot display preview.'

Some users may experience issues with sharing client feedback on LinkedIn.

Error 'Cannot display preview. You can post as is, or try another link.'

A screenshot of the error for reference. 

NikolaS_0-1716283431807.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 5/21/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to try again and let us know if the issue persists on your end. 

29 Comments
0eee1cfe
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
Yes, sure. Screenshot attached bellow.
Thank you

NikolaS

Thank you for following up, Oleg. 

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

LuiggiR

Hi Rucha,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

amirjoiya
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

I got a client review in Sept 2023 and I am tried to post it in LinkedIN but its giving me same error that mentioned above. ''Can't preview display'' I am also sharing LinkedIn instructions in this regard. Now I again tried to share the link but instead of showing the reviw it shows Upwork logo only. But the issue remains the same. Kindly resolve it. 

Thanks

LuiggiR

Hi Amir,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing your feedback. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

a30399f7
Community Member

I also have the same problem!

How did you solved it?

LuiggiR

Hi Donko,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you as well. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

3ff01225
Community Member

Hi everyone, i have faced the same problem could you please help me out? Here is the screen.
Thanks!

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please try again and let us know if the issue persists on your end?