🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile...
Page options

Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile is no longer available"

Some users experience error with accessing their profile page. 

Screenshot of error:

egaruth_1-1684858659146.png

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We are following up to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Could you please try again to access your profile and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience.

66 Comments
1776383e
Community Member

Tried different browswers

72f7214a
Community Member

I'm having the same issue, "This profile is no longer available." 

f99746d5
Community Member

Hello, Nikola

Now I have the same problem. 

Please check my profile and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely,

Sofia

c02c1838
Community Member

I faced the same problem and I don't know why. Can you help me please 🙏

fisher-taung
Community Member

Halo Upwork, today something happened to me, my profile suddenly disappeared, I don't know what the problem is, please help me. I feel like I haven't done anything wrong.

ginny-williams
Community Member

Hi, I am signing into my upwork profile and just noticed my profile is saying "no longer available."

I have been applying to 2 jobs already this morning and somehow in the last 10 minutes it says no longer available.  I have been on upwork gaining work for over a year now.  I have had zero issues or complaints the entire time.

Why is this happening?

zeri13
Community Member

When that happened,  I face the same problem 😕

alihaider549
Community Member

Hi i am top rated seller on upwork. but when i try to open my profile page it says its no longer available. 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/alihaidergamedeveloper
Here is link to my profile can you please fix this asap. Thank you.

sudip_adh
Community Member

My profile was neither suspended nor has anything happened against my account recently, but currentlyout of the blue  everything works apart the profile page , it says "Profile No Longer Available"

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 21.42.07.png

cb11684b
Community Member

Suddenly when I visit my profile I see my profile is not visible. Also showing "We'll be right back" when I try to visit my profile from another browser. I can use my profile to send proposals and connect with clients but my profile is suddenly having this problem now what should I do or why is this happening please help me all and upwork team members please help me now What should I do or why is this happening?

When I visit the profile

This profile is no longer available..png

When visiting from another browser

We'll be right back.png