🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile...
Page options

Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile is no longer available"

Some users experience error with accessing their profile page. 

Screenshot of error:

egaruth_1-1684858659146.png

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We are following up to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Could you please try again to access your profile and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience.

66 Comments
adamsablay
Community Member

I am an Expert Vetted freelancer but whenever I go to my profile it says: This profile is no longer available.

Please help. Tried to report it to customer service but they are not available.

dad5e9dc
Community Member

My profile suddenly shows that my profile is no longer available!! What's the issue?

affadda7
Community Member

I was quietly submitting job applications, didn't do anything bad to anyone, and in a friend got this notification when I decided to go back to my profile
screenshot attached
Help if you can

b1508183
Community Member

it makes me want to delete the entire profile

zeri13
Community Member

Did that just happen now? 

ginny-williams
Community Member

I'm having this problem too! It appears many many people are too! Hopefully a glitch!

e768c547
Community Member

Hello,

I have just tried to access my account and it seems to have been deleted all of a sudden. As far as I know, I haven't violated any of Upwork's policies during my working period and I had two open contracts already for jobs that I am already actively working on.

Can someone please walk me through this?

Thanks!

6c44c19b
Community Member

Hi guys, mine too it shows profile no longer available.

affadda7
Community Member

I'm glad UpWork has already solved the problem

703328f9
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, 

I would have asked for help now. I opened my account today, but it says on my profile "This profile is no longer available". Why haven't I received an email from up work?