🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Job Posts with Verified/Unverified Payment
Page options

Job Posts with Verified/Unverified Payment

You may be seeing some Job Posts where the preview shows the client's payment as unverified, but the full view of the Job Post shows the payment as verified. Our engineers are aware that this is happening and they are working on a fix.

In the meantime, we can confirm the information within the Job Post itself is accurate. Meaning, that if the Job Post indicates that the client's payment method is verified, then you can be sure it is verified.

Screenshot:

andregutierrez22_0-1692733811577.png

We'll let you know here as soon as we have more information.

Edited to update information. 2/15/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is resolved

Thank you for your patience. 

48 Comments
3111d100
Community Member

good

3111d100
Community Member

match

3111d100
Community Member

very

f54805bf
Community Member

Buenas tardes,soy nuevo en el foro y la web.  Mi pegunta es,como se y que garantias tengo que un cliente me va a pagar por el trabajo realizado?

genere un contrato de la pagina el cual se lo envie al supuesto cliente via mail, el cual me dio su  contacto via whatsapp y telegram. 

486e690f
Community Member
  • I think when ever I bid it happened so it just coz of me I sad every time I lose my connects and I m very much worry about it why it happened to me.?
c5a1f7a6
Community Member

Please give me more informations

9b7630aa
Community Member

I'm new on Upwork and I'm a Blender 3D artist. For a sometime now I'm not getting relevant jobs according to my skills Upwork is showing me mostly CAD jobs and architectural rendring jobs.

Also I want to highlight another issue that I saw some jobs on the home page in which the Upwork was showing payment method unverified and also 0 spending but when I opened the job Payment method was verified and client had a good spending

458d419c
Community Member

Upwork need to improve their job feed, for some reason I will see a job posting that are not payment verified then when I refresh my feed they are already payment verified with thousands spent on the platform. I don't know which to believe and what job I can apply for ensuring they are real client. Why is that?

759e32fa

Hi Jelly Ann,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Is this happening on the same job posts? If you could send me a PM with screenshots of the issue you're experiencing, that would be really helpful. You can click on my name and then on "Send a message."

458d419c
Community Member

These is what I'm talking about, one

**Edited for Community Guidelines**