🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Job Posts with Verified/Unverified Payment
Page options

Job Posts with Verified/Unverified Payment

You may be seeing some Job Posts where the preview shows the client's payment as unverified, but the full view of the Job Post shows the payment as verified. Our engineers are aware that this is happening and they are working on a fix.

In the meantime, we can confirm the information within the Job Post itself is accurate. Meaning, that if the Job Post indicates that the client's payment method is verified, then you can be sure it is verified.

Screenshot:

andregutierrez22_0-1692733811577.png

We'll let you know here as soon as we have more information.

Edited to update information. 2/15/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is resolved

Thank you for your patience. 

48 Comments
4f957839
Community Member

Good works

arsalan-m
Community Member

Any update on the fix? It's still unresolved.

73d5c11d
Community Member

can we apply and expect?

12b35c72
Community Member

I can't get jib still as freelance what is the problem 

987343eb
Community Member

987343eb_0-1705417126187.png

i can"t open it open help me and open it sir please sir 

4a4a92e8
Community Member

Hey Team,

I engaged a hourly contract with one of Upwork clients, they're already paid the money to you guys, it's been over 12 days now, still haven't receiver my payment yet, it's showing still pending payments on my side, please fix this issue and help me out asap,

Thank you.

saimaansari
Community Member

I typically rely on the information provided in the job detail page rather than the job listing page. Doing so gives me a more comprehensive understanding of the job itself, the client's history, and other pertinent details. This approach enables me to strategically decide whether to utilize my connections to bid on the project.

Furthermore, if Upwork were to address this issue on the job listing page, it would offer added benefits. It would allow us to potentially bypass jobs with unverified payments, thus saving time typically spent opening the job detail page for such listings.

As a side note, I utilize the search filter to specifically view jobs with verified payments, as shown in the attached screenshot.

saimaansari_0-1707692515926.png

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is resolved