🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » M-Pesa Delay
Page options

M-Pesa Delay

We are aware that M-Pesa is currently having a technical issue that is causing withdrawal delays. We are closely monitoring the situation and will share updates here as soon as we have them. 

252 Comments
chedyy
Community Member

Those who withdrew money on Wednesday like me, has it been resolved? It's been quite a long weekend without money. I made withdrawals on Wednesday and upto now, funds haven't been reversed nor been sent to my Mpesa.

mimano123
Community Member

I also withdrew on Wednesday and it hasn't been refunded or sent to MPESA and today is a public holiday in the States, Memorial Day so maybe it will be sorted tomorrow. 

cazzie33
Community Member

Hello guys,

I just got mine. There was a team I was talking to from Upwork. If you email the personally from your upwork account they will reach out to you. Keep track of the number assigned to your issue and you will be notified when an Upwork team member has responded. I also withdrew on Wednesday, its taking time but they are working on it

e_musangi
Community Member

Hello,

It has been 5 days since I withdrew money from my Upwork account. The money never reached my Upwork account and a refund has not been done. What is going on? 

Regards,
Elizabeth.

PradeepH

Hi Elizabeth,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

e_musangi
Community Member

Hello,
I withdrew money from my Upwork account last Wednesday. The money never reached my Mpesa account nor has it been refunded. Does anyone here know what is going on? 

atime97
Community Member

Hello Oliver, 

It hasn't been resolved on my end unfortunately. Mpesa keep saying the issue is with Upwork not them whereas Upwork team is directing me Mpesa. Its almost 5 days now, no yielding feedback. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Resolved

Thank you for your patience, everyone! 

We can confirm that the technical issue that was affecting withdrawals has now been resolved. If you continue experiencing issues related to this, please don’t hesitate to reach out through your open support tickets so you can be assisted further.

ca8c25ad
Community Member

Hallo Leute, bin neu hier könnt ihr mir bitte erklären was ich für geschäfte hier machen kann, wie viel ich verdienen kann wie viel stunden ich arbeiten muss habe keine ahnung ich bitte um ihren hilfe ich möchte auch ein kleines bisschen aufwachsen habe 4kinder zurzeit bin bei der leihfirma und bekomme 13 euro stundenlohn ich kann meine familie nicht unterstützen und nicht vieles leisten ich bitte euch mir zu helfen wie funktioniert hier das ganze ich kann auch meine handynummer geben damit wir gemeinsam darüber reden können bitte leute ich bitte euch

ca8c25ad
Community Member

Ich möchte auch was lernen ich bitte euch