🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Mid-Contract Feedback not visible
Page options

Mid-Contract Feedback not visible

Some freelancers may be unable to see their Mid-Contract feedback when viewing their Work History from their own account. The feedback is visible if viewed by a client or another freelancer.

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 12/07/2023

We would like to let you know that the issue affecting Mid-Contract Feedback visibility is resolved

Thank you for your patience.
58 Comments
PradeepH

Hi Jelly Ann,

Thank you for your message. I checked your Upwork public profile and I am able to see the feedback on the last 2 jobs completed by you. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

marloupat
Community Member

Can someone on upwork help me on how I can display back my client's feedback on my upwork profile from 3 years back? it suddenly disappear. The 5 star rating that my client gave me also disappear.**Edited for Community Guidelines**no client feedback appeared on my upwork profile.png

LuiggiR

Thanks for the details, Kseniia. I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

PradeepH

Kulsoom, this is applicable to Fixed-Price jobs as well. The active jobs will appear on your profile within 24 hours after the first earning is processed on your contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

- Pradeep

f1ce3686
Community Member

my MYScreenshot_170.png

f1ce3686
Community Member

Some thing wrong Not showing

LuiggiR

Hi Dorcas,

The contract you're referring to is visible on your public profile. I see that the client did not share public feedback, so this won't appear. If you can't see this on your end, try clearing your browser cache and cookies.

759b3751
Community Member

I got it thanks. Can you please help me with another issue. My client has left a feedback initially it was showing on my profile and I got the payment too. But now it's not showing in my profile. Here is the feedback screenshot. Look now  in my profile it shows no feedback given on this job. 

1. This is important feedback please help 😞

XRecorder_27102023_164241.jpg

kseniia-volovyk
Community Member

Thanks a lot!

458d419c
Community Member

I can't see those recent one, those you feedback you saw is not what I'm looking for. What I want to see is those two recently clients.