🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Payment Schedule email notification issue.
Page options
0 Upvotes

Payment Schedule email notification issue.

Some users may have received an email notification about the payment schedule that is showing Quarltey instead of the chosen option. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

While our team is working on resolving the issue, I would like to let you know that you can double-check your withdrawal schedules within your Get Paid section in Account Settings.

Edited to update information. 6/20/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

4 Comments
wescowley
Community Member

This morning, Upwork sent me a notification by email and through the bell that my quarterly payment will be coming on June 24. The problem is that I've had a weekly withdrawal set up for years. I checked this morning, and it's still set as weekly, and June 24 is not my withdrawal date. Screenshots attached.

NikolaS

Hi Wes,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I checked and it looks like our team is already aware of this issue and they are working on resolving it. 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

2d0b53d4
Community Member

I have setup my upwork payment to quarterly but has been withdrawing my payment on a monthly basis. I received the notification below this morning.Screenshot 2024-06-18 095432.png

Is it also against upwork terms and service if I withraw my money earlier than schedule?

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved